The Council usually meets the Board twice a month:
- Once a month, the general meeting takes place with, in principle, the full Council and Board. These meetings take place on Thursdays.
- The week before, Committee meetings take place. A delegation of the Council meets one member of the Board there. There are three such committees:
- Research & Education (O&O) with the Rector Magnificus, usually 9.00 - 11.30
- Governance (Bestuur), with the chair of the Board, usually 12.00 - 14.30
- Means (Middelen), with the vice-chair of the Board, usually 15.00 - 17.00
All meetings are public, unless stated otherwise.
|Last modified:||23 July 2021 10.00 a.m.|