Electoral register available for perusal
New voting Faculty Council Arts, staff section.
As an employee of the University of Groningen you have the right to vote. This means that you can cast your vote for the representative advisory body of the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Arts.
Therefore, the Central Electoral Committee hereby announces the following:
- on 31 August 2021, the electoral registers for the elections of the staff section of the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Groningen will be established
- on 31 August 2021, all staff members who have a contract with the University on 1 March will receive an email containing a link with which they can view their data in the electoral registers
- all staff members can view their data in the electoral registers between 31 August 2021 and 2 September 2021
- all voters can submit a request for corrections to be made to the electoral register between 31 August 2021 up to and including 2 September 2021
- the Central Electoral Committee will make its decisions in response to any requests as referred to under 4. on 3 September 2021
- all voters have the right to lodge an appeal against any decision as referred to under 5. with the Board of the University from 6 September 2021 up to and including 10 September 2021.
You can find more information about the consultative participation bodies and the UG elections here .
Groningen, 24 August 2021
The Central Electoral Committee
|Last modified:||05 November 2021 09.31 a.m.|