Electoral register available for perusal
Employee Council elections of the University Services Department.
As an employee of the University of Groningen you have the right to vote. Elections are held for the University Council, Faculty Councils and Service Departments.
Because the elections of the University Service Department was postponed, the Central Electoral Committee hereby anounces the following:
- on 15 November 2021, the electoral registers for the elections of the University Services Department of the University of Groningen will be established
- on 15 November 2021, all staff members of the University Service Department, who have a contract with the University on 15 November 2021 and are included in the electoral register according to the Electoral Regulations (appendix 2), will receive an email containing a link with which they can view their data in the electoral registers (from here: eligible voter)
- all eligible voters can view their data in the electoral registers between 16 November 2021 and 18 November 2021
- all eligible voters can submit a request for corrections to be made to the electoral register between 16 November 2021 and 19 November 2021
- the Central Electoral Committee will make its decisions in response to any requests as referred to under 4. on 23 November 2021
- all eligible voters have the right to lodge an appeal against any decision as referred to under 5. with the Board of the University from 24 November 2021 up to and including 30 November 2021.
You can find more information about the elections here .
Groningen, 8 November 2021
The Central Electoral Committee
|Last modified:||11 November 2021 1.52 p.m.|