Electoral registers available for perusal
Announcement no. 1
The Central Voting Office hereby announces the following:
- on 2 March 2020, the electoral registers for the elections of the student sections of the University Council and the Faculty Councils of the University of Groningen will be established;
- on 3 March 2020, all students who are enrolled at the University will receive an email containing a link with which they can view their data in the electoral registers ;
- all students and staff members can view their data in the electoral registers between 3 March 2020 and 9 March 2020;
- all voters can submit an email via firstname.lastname@example.org for corrections to be made to the electoral register between 4 March 2020 and 10 March 2020, if they believe that they are not or not correctly recorded;
- all voters have the right to object to any official correction made to the electoral registers by the Central Voting Office from 11 March 2020 up to and including 17 March 2020; any such objections must be submitted via email@example.com;
- the Central Voting Office will make its decisions in response to any requests as referred to under 4. and objections as referred to under 5. on 18 March 2020;
- all voters have the right to lodge an appeal against any decision as referred to under 6. with the Board of the University from 19 March 2020 up to and including 25 March 2020.
You can find more information about the consultative participation bodies and the UG elections here.
Groningen, 25 February 2020
The Central Voting Office
|Last modified:||13 March 2020 12.30 a.m.|