Electoral registers available for perusal
As an employee or student of the University of Groningen you have the right to vote and are eligible for election. This means that you can cast your vote for, or be eligible for election as candidate in the representative advisory bodies of the University.
Therefore, the Central Electoral Committee hereby announces the following:
- on 1 March 2021, the electoral registers for the elections of the student sections of the University Council, the Faculty Councils and the Employee Councils of the University of Groningen will be established
- on 2 March 2021, all staff members and students who are enrolled at or who have a contract with the University will receive an email containing a link with which they can view their data in the electoral registers
- all staff members and students can view their data in the electoral registers between 2 March 2021 and 8 March 2021
- all voters can submit a request for corrections to be made to the electoral register between 3 March 2021 and 9 March 2021
- all voters have the right to object to any (official) correction made to the electoral registers by the Central Electoral Committee from 10 March 2021 up to and including 16 March 2021; any such objections must be submitted via email@example.com
- the Central Electoral Committee will make its decisions in response to any requests as referred to under 4. and objections as referred to under 5. on 17 March 2021
- all voters have the right to lodge an appeal against any decision as referred to under 6. with the Board of the University from 18 March 2021 up to and including 24 March 2021.
You can find more information about the consultative participation bodies and the UG elections here .
Groningen, 22 February 2021
The Central Electoral Committee
|Last modified:||06 April 2021 11.57 a.m.|