The Central Electoral Committee hereby announces the following:
- Candidates for the elections of the student members for the University Council and the Faculty Councils can be nominated digitally between Thursday 26 March 2020 until Thursday 2 April (1 p.m.).
- On 2 April 2020 the Central Electoral Committee will determine the validity of the submitted candidate lists as well as the validity of the statements establishing electoral pacts between multiple parties within a section.
- The decisions referred to under 2. will be available for perusal with the secretary of the Central Electoral Committee, Ms I. Feenstra, LL.M, room 378, Oude Boteringestraat 44, from Thursday 16 April 2020 until Wednesday 22 April 2020.
- All voters have the right to submit an objection to the decisions made by the Central Electoral Committee as referred to under 2. to the Board of the University, P.O. Box 72, 9700 AB Groningen, between 16 April until 22 April 2020.
- All voters will receive an email on Thursday 23 April 2020 from WebElect, the organisation which facilitates the University of Groningen elections this year, to inform them of the established lists of candidates.
Groningen, 10 March 2020
The Central Electoral Committee
|Last modified:||13 March 2020 12.30 a.m.|