The Central Electoral Committee hereby announces the following:
- Candidates for the elections of the student members for the University Council and the Faculty Councils can be nominated digitally between Wednesday 29 April 2020 until Wednesday 6 May (1 p.m.).
- On 13 May 2020 the Central Electoral Committee will determine the validity of the submitted candidate lists as well as the validity of the statements establishing electoral pacts between multiple parties within a section.
- The decisions referred to under 2. will be available for perusal with the secretary of the Central Electoral Committee, Ms I. Feenstra, LLM, via firstname.lastname@example.org, from Thursday 14 May 2020 until Wednesday 20 May 2020.
- All voters have the right to submit an objection to the decisions made by the Central Electoral Committee as referred to under 2. to the Board of the University, P.O. Box 72, 9700 AB Groningen, between 14 May 2020 until 20 May 2020.
- All voters will receive an email on Thursday 25 May 2020 from WebElect, the organisation which facilitates the University of Groningen elections, to inform them of the established lists of candidates.
Groningen, 21 April 2020
The Central Electoral Committee
|Last modified:||21 April 2020 4.42 p.m.|