Regulations that apply to the Central Executive Board for Student Organizations
- Chapter 1: CUOS-regulations
- Chapter 2: Regulations activities subsidy and housing applications
- Chapter 3: Regulation Establishment Grants for International Student Organizations
- Chapter 4: Regulation Internationalization and Inclusion Grant
You can find the regulations for Campaign Grant in Chapter 1: CUOS-regulations.
Regulations Board Grant
The Graduation Fund Regulations for academic year 2019 – 2020 can be found below. Significant changes have been made to the Regulations. All of the regulations based on Article 7.51 of the Higher Education and Research Act (WHW) or its derivatives have been gathered together as ‘The University of Groningen Graduation Fund Regulations 2019-2020’. The University of Groningen Graduation Fund Regulations 2019-2020 are divided into six sections. This means that you only need to read the section that applies to you. Other documents: http://www.rug.nl/about-us/organization/rules-and-regulations/onderwijs/graduation-fund-regulations
- Financial support for student members of consultative/administrative bodies, committee members of student organizations and top athletes.
- Framework support studentorganizations
- Clusters and quality characteristics clusters
- Houserules Muurstraat
- Houserules Pelsterstraat
|Last modified:||15 May 2020 1.59 p.m.|