dr. U.T.R. Stahl
- From 2000 to 2005, I studied philosophy, political science, sociology and computer science in Tübingen and Frankfurt. I received my PhD in 2010 from the Goethe University in Frankfurt and Macquarie University in Sydney as a joint PhD. My PhD thesis was about the method of immanent critique in critical theory and I developed an argument based on recent theories in analytic social ontology to the effect that critical theories can rely on immanent normative potentials in social practices. A revised version of the thesis has since been published as "Immanente Kritik" in German. An English translation is currently being prepared.
- From 2010 to 2014, I held a position as "Wissenschaftlicher Assistent" at Goethe University (a non-tenured teaching and research position) at the Chair of Social Philosophy, working with Axel Honneth.
- Since 2014, I am Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Philosophy at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- I am a member of the editorial boards at the following journals: Critical Horizons, Krisis, Zeitschrift für philosophische Literatur.
- I am also the executive secretary (with Julia Christ) of the International Hegel Association.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||22 september 2016 10:35|