Tuesday group talks
Group talks are weekly, Tuesday afternoon at 16:00 hrs (unless noted otherwise). The talk should last 30 minutes, followed by up to 15 minutes of discussion.
|PHYSICS @VELDOVEN||Jan 23||5113.0201|
|APS MARCH||Mar 06||-|
- The speaker must make sure the equipment is present and working in time (laptop, beamer).
- If you cannot comply with your scheduled talk then you are responsible for finding somebody to exchange with. Inform the person responsible at least a week before.
- Do not forget to upload your group talk to the website archive.
- Master students usually give a talk halfway during their projects, prior to their final presentation. It is up to the student and supervisor to decide on this matter and inform the person responsible.
- In case of comments or questions regarding the schedule contact the person responsible for the group talk schedule (currently Alexey Kaverzin).
|Laatst gewijzigd:||19 september 2017 17:00|