Tuesday group talks
Group talks are weekly, Tuesday afternoon at 16:00 hrs (unless noted otherwise). The talk should last 30 minutes, followed by up to 15 minutes of discussion.
|MMM 2016||Nov 01||-|
|PHYSICS @ FOM||Jan 17||-|
|APS MARCH||Mar 14||-|
|GRAPHENE 2017||Mar 28||-|
|INTERMAG 2017||Apr 25||-|
- The speaker must make sure the equipment is present and working in time (laptop, beamer).
- If you cannot comply with your scheduled talk then you are responsible for finding somebody to exchange with. Inform the person responsible at least a week before.
- Do not forget to upload your group talk to the website archive.
- Master students usually give a talk halfway during their projects, prior to their final presentation. It is up to the student and supervisor to decide on this matter and inform the person responsible.
- In case of comments or questions regarding the schedule contact the person responsible for the group talk schedule (currently Alexey Kaverzin).
|Laatst gewijzigd:||11 april 2017 10:22|