Evolutionary Genetics, Development & Behaviour
The Evolutionary Genetics, Development & Behaviour group is a cooperative assembly of research groups within the Groningen Institute for Evolutionary Life Sciences (GELIFES). EGDB investigates genetic, life-history and behavioural traits of organisms from an evolutionary perspective.
PhD positions available in BINGO ITN project
EGDB is participating in the BINGO ITN project (Breeding Invertebrates for Next Generation BioControl), funded by the EU Horizon 2020 programme. The project involves 12 partners from academia, non-profit organizations and industry located in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Greece and Portugal. For more information and vacancies, please visit the BINGO ITN website.
- Beukeboom lab - Genetics and evolution of reproductive systems
- Billeter lab - Neurogenetics of social and sexual behaviour
- Dijkstra lab - Behavioural biology and sex allocation
- Groothuis lab - Behavioural biology
- Maan lab - Speciation, adaptation and sexual selection
- Van de Zande lab - Functional molecular aspects of biological complexity
- Wertheim lab - Evolutionary genomics of ecological interactions
Press & media
|Last modified:||June 18, 2015 13:00|