Why should you join this Summer School Healthy Ageing?
Topics: Biological, societal, and functional aspects of healthy ageing.
At the end of the Summer School students:
- have gained insight into and recognize societal, medical and biological aspects of an ageing society
- are able to approach and solve a Healthy Ageing-related problem by combining all three disciplines (societal, medical and biological)
- are able to apply knowledge obtained from papers and lectures to the presented Healthy Ageing-related problems
- are able to translate this knowledge to the general public
To reach these goals students should show rigor in their own discipline and openness and tolerance to other views and approaches.
- The Summer School will take place at very stimulating venues: the Allersmaborg (a manor near Groningen) and the University Medical Center Groningen
- A student committee will take care of a smashing social program
- Low participation fee
|Laatst gewijzigd:||12 mei 2017 10:13|