The summer school programme starts on Monday the 3rd of July and will end on Monday the 10th of July 2017.
We recommend participants to arrive before noon on Sunday (2nd of July), so they can participate in the workshop 'how to ride a bicylce', BBQ and opening speech.
- Prof. Dr. M.H. Harmsen
- Dr. P. van Rijn
- Dr. J. Burgess
EC/Certificate of Attendance: yes
- The study load is estimated at a total of 74 study hours. These include:
- The application procedure
- The preparation of reviews for the Journal Club and presenting in groups.
- ~22 highly interactive Topical Lectures
- Over 20 hours of Group Work (derived of the problem statement) – final presentations
- A Field trip and entrepreneurial lectures
- Citizens’ perspective
Marleen de Vries
|Laatst gewijzigd:||30 maart 2017 15:09|