The research institute ENTEG is an engineering science and technology institute that has the capability to analyse, explore and design new technologies that are based on the integration of fundamental and engineering sciences. As such, the research in the institute focuses on current and future activities in a number of processing and production sectors such as processing, high tech and discrete production and interface industries. In addition, ENTEG has developed and contributed to several academic engineering education programmes of which the degrees provide an international starting qualification for graduated students for high quality jobs in industry, and research.
- STW project "Integrating models and real-time data for zero-defect manufacturing control systems"
- Efficient demand and supply matching by incentivizing end-users in buildings (MatchIT)
- STW High Tech Materials project for Pei
- Chemical Engineering student wins Unilever Prize
- Chemical engineering awarded 'top degree programme' quality label
- defense Y. Wang: "Liquefaction of humins from C6-sugar conversions using heterogeneous catalysts"16:15 - 17:00 Aula Academy Building
- defense M. Martínez García: "Functional carbohydrates from the red microalga Galdieria sulphuraria.11:00 - 12:00 Aula Academy Building
- defense L. Polgar: "Thermoreversible cross-linking of rubber. New approaches towards an old problem"12:45 - 13:45 Aula Academy Building
- defense M. Ilmi: "Enzymatic biodiesel synthesis using novel process intensification principles"16:15 - 17:15 Aula, Academy Building, Broerstraat 5 Groningen
- defense Pouria Ramazi: Convergence Analysis and Control of Evolutionary Matrix-Game Dynamics12:45 - 13:45 Aula Academy Building