The research institute ENTEG is an engineering science and technology institute that has the capability to analyse, explore and design new technologies that are based on the integration of fundamental and engineering sciences. As such, the research in the institute focuses on current and future activities in a number of processing and production sectors such as processing, high tech and discrete production and interface industries. In addition, ENTEG has developed and contributed to several academic engineering education programmes of which the degrees provide an international starting qualification for graduated students for high quality jobs in industry, and research.
- Prof Cao welcomed at the Young Academy Groningen
- Introducing our new scientific staff member Patrizio Raffa
- STW project "Integrating models and real-time data for zero-defect manufacturing control systems"
- Efficient demand and supply matching by incentivizing end-users in buildings (MatchIT)
- Chemical Engineering student wins Unilever Prize
- defense Pouria Ramazi: Convergence Analysis and Control of Evolutionary Matrix-Game Dynamics12:45 - 13:45 Aula Academy Building
- defense M. Beljaars: "Biobased, thermoreversibly crosslinked polyesters. A styrene-free alternative to currently employed resins"11:00 - 12:00 Academy Building