Information session Netherlands-Asia Honours Summer School
|Waar:||Zernikezaal, Academy building|
The Netherlands-Asia Honours Summer School (NAHSS) is a national honours program that aims to let excellent Dutch students experience Asia by means of a summer programme. The summer program includes academic, business, and cultural aspects. The program offers a talented group of multidisciplinary students the opportunity to prepare themselves for the ever-changing labour market and makes them aware of the opportunities that Asia offers.
The theme of the 2016 edition will be Circular Economy. During the information session on Tuesday 1 December last year's participants will tell about their experience with this programme.
The NAHSS has set the following application criteria’s which have to be met in order to apply:
- Second or third-year bachelor’s student at a Dutch research university
- Fluent in English (academic level) and Dutch (NT2), both spoken and written
- You have a special interest in Asia
- You are ambitious, active, open-minded and entrepreneurial
- Excellent student (at least one of the following criteria):
- Honours student
- High grades (≥7 out of 10)
- Distinctive extracurricular activities
Application: between 1 december 2015 and 15 January 2016.