TABU Day 2008
Friday, June 6th 2008
University of Groningen
TABU Day is a one-day linguistics conference which will take place on June 6th this year. Researchers and other interested people from inside and outside Groningen University are very welcome to participate.
The TABU Day is an open conference with two guest speakers and a varied programme. The day offers excellent opportunities to meet other linguists and discuss current research on several area's of linguistics.
- A tentative program of the conference is available here.
- Extended deadline for abstract submissions: May 12, 2008.
- Registration form is on-line. Participation to TABU Day is free, however, we expect all participants to register.
- Deadline for abstract submission is May 6, 2008. Please see call for papers for details.
- TABU Day 2008 will take place in University of Groningen on Friday, June 6th 2008.
A tentative program of TABU Day 2008 is available here. Please visit again for a more up to date version.
|Last modified:||September 16, 2013 17:17|