To get a good start (to your life) as a student in Groningen, it may be useful to know a little about the Netherlands (Holland) and Groningen, as well as a few practical issues.
Finding a place to live in Groningen is, of course, a key issue when planning your studies at The University of Groningen. The University of Groningen has a housing service.
International students will be required to obtain a residence permit for the duration of their study programme in the Netherlands.. The application procedure depends on your citizenship.
- Read more about Entry Visa and Residence Permit
- Read more about Registration with the local authorities
Living in the Netherlands
Studying at the University of Groningen means moving to the Netherlands and living amongst the Dutch.
- Read more about Insurance
- Read more about Medical care
- Other practical information (information on shops, public transport, bicycles etc)
- Read more about the Netherlands
Studying at the University of Groningen
The University of Groningen offers a rich and varied student life and offers different student facilities. There is a wide range of activities and places associated with the University where you can meet and socialize with fellow students.
- Read more about the Introduction Programme
- Read more about Student facilities
- Read more about Mentor and (Study) Support
|Laatst gewijzigd:||13 oktober 2017 14:49|