The International Office is the faculty's information and service center for international relations.
The faculty has established international exchange agreements with more than 80 partner universities and faculties of law in and outside of Europe and offers one LLB programme and seven LLM programmes in English. For students coming from non-partner universities it is possible to participate in a Study Abroad programme.
The International Office provides:
- general support and guidance to the foreign law students, LLB, LLM, and exchange, studying in Groningen
- advice to the Groningen law students about studying abroad as part of their programme, and general support in preparing such a study period
For more information about pursuing an LLB or LLM in the Faculty of Law, please fill out our information request form.
For other questions, please see this website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (exchange students), email@example.com (for questions about submitted applications), LLB@rug.nl (current LLB students), LLM@rug.nl (current LLM students), or firstname.lastname@example.org (study abroad students).
- Ms Kirsten Wolkotte (Coordinator International Office), telephone: +31 (0)50 363 52 43
- Ms Astrid van Dort (Exchange Officer), telephone: +31 (0)50 363 57 56
- Ms Manon Siemerink (Exchange Officer), telephone: +31 (0)50 363 47 77
- Ms Stephanie Hoenders (Study Adviser), telephone: +31 (0)50 363 24 13
- Ms Marlies Timmer-Hof (Secretary), telephone: +31 (0)50 363 79 42
- Dr Chris Brennan (Marketing Adviser), email: email@example.com
Opening hours International Office:
Incoming exchange students: Tuesday and Thursday 15.00-17.00, room H14.0111
Outbound exchange students: Tuesday and Thursday 13.00-15.00, room H14.0111
LLB & LLM students: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 13.00-15.00, room H14.0107
For LLB and LLM students it will also be possible to make appointments in slots of 20 minutes on Monday mornings between 10.00 and 12.00 or Wednesday mornings between 11.00-13.00 in room H14.0107
|Laatst gewijzigd:||29 juli 2016 17:02|