Who is the study advisor of the master European Studies: Euroculture at the Faculty of Arts?
M. van der Weij (Marloes)
Study advice for the master Euroculture
If you need personal guidance and advice, the study advisor is your first point of contact. The study advisor acts as a counsellor and confidential advisor to students for any matters to do with their studies, and can refer you on to other organizations if necessary.
You can contact the study advisor if you have any questions about the following matters:
· how the master Euroculture is organized
· how admission to the Master Euroculture is organized
· advice in content-related aspects of the programme
· study delay, study progress and study planning
· special facilities and performance disabilities
· information provision
· personal circumstances
Advice in questions concerning enrollment and admission
Contact the Euroculture office via email@example.com or by telephone: 050-3636293
How do I make an appointment with the study advisor?
1. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By telephone: 050 363 4810
Working days: Mo, Tue, Thu, Fri
|Laatst gewijzigd:||01 februari 2017 13:39|