General Practitioner (GP)
If you have a medical problem, you can consult a general practitioner or family doctor (huisarts). GP's can be visited during consulting hours, usually after making an appointment by telephone. If treatment by a specialist is needed, the GP will refer you to one. It is not customary for a patient to make an appointment directly with a specialist.
General Practitioners (GP) at Zernike Area
At Zernike there is a GP post especially for students and inhabitants of Groningen. After registering, you can log in and use the GP facilities. You can also book an appointment online, request an e-mail consultation or order a repeat prescription.
GP Studentarts Zernike & City Centre Surgery
Opening hours and appointments by telephone: Mondays ti Friday: 08.00 - 17.00 (location Zernike complex)
Address: Zernikeplein 17 (building S, rear entrance), 9747 AS Groningen
Tel: 050 211 0911
Please take notice of the following
- In The Netherlands you are not permitted to go directly to the hospital, you should first consult your GP;
- Always bring your insurance card;
- If you have Lippmann insurance: you are required to pay cash. Ask for the bill and get a refund from your insurance later;
- If you have AON insurance: the "Huisartsenpraktijk" will send the bill to AON directly. The bill will be paid by AON. Please bring your health insurance card/certificate;
- Clients will be registered at their first visit
If you need a dentist, please contact the information desk at the Department of Dentistry for an appointment.
Antonius Deusinglaan 1
9713 AV Groningen
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 08.00-17.00, Friday 08.00-12.00
Telephone: (050) 363 7505
You are required to pay cash. Be careful to check whether dental care is included in your insurance!
If so, ask for the bill to get a refund from your insurance later!
|Laatst gewijzigd:||12 januari 2017 09:04|