"I loved the elevator pitch workshop which showed me exactly what I should work on to improve" - Anna, FEB student
A successful career starts with getting to know yourself and your ambitions and further develop your skills. Broaden your horizon and prepare for the job market by following one of the interactive trainings by RUG Career Services!
- Gain valuable transferable skills that employers seek, such as interpersonal skills, effective communications and teamwork
- Master the art of communicating your unique value to employers
- Learn how to prepare job applications and ace your interviews
- Network with students from other programmes
- Meet like-minded students in a collaborative setting
"Behavioural competences are becoming more and more important"
Read all about the growing importance of behavioural competences in today's job market in this interview with Rob van Elburg, influential Global IT Recruiter.
We look forward to welcoming you at the workshops and helping you develop your career potential!
|Laatst gewijzigd:||04 mei 2017 17:17|