|Waar:||Faculty of Economics and Business, Zernike Campus|
During the Master's week, we will be present at the information market in the FEB building at Zernike. Staff and PhD researchers from the Centre for Sustainable Entrepreneurshipwill share their knowledge & experiencesand tell you all about the master's programme Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
Master Sustainable Enterpreneneurship
The master Sustainable Entrepreneurship covers all key elements in developing, implementing and evaluating sustainable business models, from leadership to structure, strategic alliances, context, policymaking and performance. For each of these key elements, we offer state-of-the-art academic perspectives on mainstream and sustainable theories.
As a student, you will work together with stakeholders from the professional field in an academic learning community, in which the programme offers regular literature studies plus extensive interaction in research, leadership and entrepreneurship labs. The research is transdisciplinary: in the learning community, knowledge and values of stakeholders are integrated with academic knowledge. Insights from the integrated values and knowledge determine what problem is studied, how this is done and which interventions are selected to address the problem.
The structure of the programme facilitates the development of academic research skills in addition to leadership and entrepreneurial competencies. This will prepare you for relevant careers in business, public organizations, policy institutes and academia.
The programme in keywords:
- Educating people for a sustainable future is the aim of our programme.
- Analyzing and designing successful strategies for Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
- During each course two Masterclasses will be given by invited experts in the field.
- We place priority on developing skills that allow one to learn from the success and failure of sustainable entrepreneurship strategy.
- You will work on real-world projects and actual business challenges.
Date: Wednesday, 22 November, 2017
Time: 17:00 to 21:00
Location: Faculty of Economics and Business, Zernike Campus, Duisenberg Building, Nettelbosje 2, Groningen